20 Gift Ideas Under $25.

I think I’m finally finished with all of my Christmas shopping, but there’s always that one gift recipient that I’ll realize has slipped my mind just days before the holiday weekend. So, if you’re like me and need a few last-minute gift ideas, I’ve rounded up 20 festive finds that are on a budget — everything is under $25! The danger of putting these posts together? I’ve already done some shopping for myself: that polka-dot hat is mine!

From top left: pencils, whisk, shoe clips, initial watch, horse bottle opener, tart server, lobster earrings, twirl perfume, polka-dot hat, peace plate, magic wallet, pom-pom mittens, perpetual calendar, nail polish, volupsa candle, coasters, paddywax candle, heart sunglasses, notebooksred lipstick.

9 responses to “20 Gift Ideas Under $25.

1. Anna - Canoe Design December 14, 2011 at 11:53 am

Love it! Thanks for the inspiration and ideas….will fill some of my holiday present needs, thanks!

2. Johanna December 14, 2011 at 12:09 pm

This is such a great round up and must have taken some time to put together. I would have picked the polka dot hat, too!

3. MVG December 14, 2011 at 9:58 pm

I love this, prices are realistic but everything is still so adorable!

4. Karen Albert December 15, 2011 at 12:27 am

Kate,

I love the candles and the polka dot cap is so cute!! I do keep extra gifts around for those last minute hostess gifts etc!

Do come and enter my 12 Days of Holiday Giveaways, many are sponsored by our blog friends!!

xoxo
    Karena

Art by Karena

5. Dana December 15, 2011 at 11:56 am

So adorable! Can’t believe some of those gifts are under $25! Those earrings are too cute! Happy Holidays! :)

6. Laura@JourneyChic December 15, 2011 at 12:14 pm

This is a great list! I love the lobster earrings – they remind me of summer (which is sooo long gone).

7. sarah @ chevrons & stripes December 16, 2011 at 11:40 am

This is adorable! So glad I found you by way of some twitter friends. Now that I’m a Miami girl I think those heart sunnies need to make their way into my life.

8. EvG December 19, 2011 at 11:07 am

LOVE those gloves!

9. katiebartels December 22, 2011 at 6:43 pm

I’m sending this post to Santa :)