At the racetrack.

You know how brides start to get nervous and crazy as their wedding gets closer from all of the stress? See, I’m pretty relaxed about the wedding, but what I am stressed about is that with the big day just 3 months away, that’s only a few more issues of my favorite bridal magazines showing up in my mailbox! I might not be able to give up my Martha Stewart Weddings after the vows are said and done — especially after this gorgeous race-track inspired wedding in the most recent issue. Black and white stripes are playing a big part in our wedding decor, so these ideas are getting bookmarked! See the rest of the wedding here.

Martha Stewart Weddings Race Track

6 responses to “At the racetrack.

1. soanthro March 6, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Just adorable, I would be all for a bit of Southern Kentucky Derby goodness thrown in if it were my wedding! :)

2. Kirby March 6, 2013 at 4:40 pm

Black-and-white stripes are playing a huge role in our engagement party (which is this weekend!). Would love to see more of your wedding details!

3. Kristin & Megan (@BonBonRoseGirls) March 6, 2013 at 9:02 pm

I need those black and white straws for my next party! Love!

4. Heidi {Dooley Noted Style} March 7, 2013 at 12:08 pm

This could totally be transformed into a fun derby party. I practically grew up at the race track so I especially love this! So exciting your wedding is so close!

5. Alyssa Longobucco March 7, 2013 at 4:12 pm

This is so different and pretty. I love the black and white fabric!

6. Alyssa (Glitter and Gapske) March 12, 2013 at 8:39 am

That is GORGEOUS. I love how the coral tint to the red makes the black and white not look so dark.