Bachelorette Basics.

Excuse the grainy iPhone pictures here, but in my fury of preparations for last weekend’s bachelorette party, this was the best shot I got of a fun little item I added into favor bags. I refuse to subject my gal-pals to the hot pink/zebra/glitter products of the bachelorette aisle at party stores and went with a DIY approach to favors. Among the contents were these mini envelopes filled with Advil for the after-after party. I got the bags and stickers at Gus & Ruby Letterpress, and drew a few silly sayings on the closure labels to let guests know that recovery was on the way – and from my personal experience, they came in handy come Sunday morning.

bachelorette goody bag 3

6 responses to “Bachelorette Basics.

1. Mara August 8, 2013 at 9:28 am

You’re a genius. You should just really be a professional bridesmaid.

2. Alex Hubbard (@AlexHubbard) August 8, 2013 at 10:02 am

Ah I LOVE! Totes going to have these handy at my bachelorette :)

3. Erin August 8, 2013 at 11:57 am

These are adorable and thank you for not giving in to the hot pink zebra glitter bs.

xo
    Erin

4. Colleen August 8, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I agree with Mara, pro bridesmaid is you calling :) And I still have some of those, ready for the next event!

5. Jen Ramos August 8, 2013 at 3:35 pm

So cute!! Brilliant idea, definitely put a smile on my face. Love it!!

>>>> Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    >>>> MadeByGirl.com

6. LindsB August 8, 2013 at 3:59 pm

So adorable! The detials make throwing partys so much more fun!