The Flower Potluck.

Last week I went to a super fun event — The Flower Potluck – -thrown by the fun gals of Lauren Wells Events, Boston Pollen, and Cambria Grace.  These ladies thought of everything, from the craft paper place cards, to garlands of carnations, to little cookies with edible flowers on them — it was beyond picturesque. Everyone that was invited brought a few bunches of flowers, and the ladies at the event spent the time making flower crowns while sipping on de-licious drinks by Flask & Funnel (I had the orchard fizz, which I’m still dreaming about, yum!). The gentlemen at the event, like my great sport of a husband, crafted up boutonnieres. And I’m so darn my proud — my guy won best boutonniere (and now refers to himself as an award winning florist, ha!). It was such a fun evening spent with lots of creative and kind people, I want to do one every week!

ADSC_0008 ADSC_0017ADSC_0020ADSC_0021ADSC_0013ADSC_0029 AphotoADSC_0031Bphoto

9 responses to “The Flower Potluck.

1. Monica {Cake & Lilies} August 27, 2013 at 7:43 am

This is the cutest idea! Looks like it was a lot of fun : )

2. Kate August 27, 2013 at 8:16 am

I saw the pictures on Instagram. What a cool event! How do you get on the list for events like this? I would love to be able to attend some time.

3. Alex Hubbard (@AlexHubbard) August 27, 2013 at 9:38 am

So cute! That event seemed like so much fun! I always get so sad when I see events after they happen haha! I would have loved to go and build my own flower crown :)

4. Anathalia August 27, 2013 at 11:07 am

It sounds really fun and from the photos, the prettiest event I’ve ever seen!

5. Lauren Wells Events August 27, 2013 at 11:18 am

Thank you so much for sharing! We had such a blast, and I can’t wait for the next one! xox

6. elizabeth swartz (@elizabethswartz) August 27, 2013 at 11:57 am

I’m with Alex! I saw Allison Whitte’s photos on instagram, too – such a great looking event with very talented and creative people. THIS is the level of event I’d love to throw this fall with your help!

7. domestikatedlife August 27, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Elizabeth & Alex — yes please! More events like this — count me in!

8. Katie August 27, 2013 at 3:21 pm

LOVED seeing you…and your pictures look great, I wish I had taken more!! Hope to see you soon!

xx Katie

9. pop&circumstance September 2, 2013 at 7:50 am

Beautiful photos! So happy we got to sit at the same table. Hope to see you at another event soon :)