It’s a gloomy, cold, rainy day in Boston and doesn’t feel a bit like spring! So instead of pouting (which I’m usually quite good at), I’m going to force a little warm-weather cheer on here with a fresh new cocktail recipe that has me mentally swinging on a porch swing in 70 degree sunny weather. Natalie Orchid Island Juice sent me their brand new Iced Tea Lemonade flavor to test out, and I shook it up with some simple syrup, bourbon, and fresh mint for a new take on a mint-julep. It’s refreshing but strong, just what a girl needs to beat those Monday blues! Make sure you bookmark this one for your Kentucky Derby viewing parties this spring, it’ll be a hit! Full recipe below:
- 1.2 oz simple syrup
- 2 oz bourbon
- 4-6 oz of Natalie’s Tea Lemonade
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Fill a tall glass ice and top with simple syrup and bourbon.
- Fill the remainder of the cup with Natalie’s Tea Lemonade and stir well to combine.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint. Serve immediately.
Please note: This post was sponsored by Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice, all opinions, recipes, and images are my own.
SHOP THE POST