I’ve got an easy, no-bake, make-ahead holiday dessert recipe to share! It’s a layered cookie trifle, made with layers of whipped cream, chocolate mousse, and chocolate chip cookies. The ingredients get layered in a big bowl, and then finished on top with some of Fancypants Bakery snowman cookies for a festive decoration (I added some rosemary sprigs for little wintry “pine trees” too!). Get the full recipe below:
- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips
- 4 Cups of Heavy Cream, divided
- ¼ Cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Bags of Fancypants Bakery Upcycled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fancypants Bakery Snowman cookies and Rosemary Sprigs, for decorating
- In a bowl, combine chocolate chips and ½ cup of heavy cream. Heat in the microwave in 30 second increments, whisking in between increments until the chocolate is fully melted. Set aside and cool completely.
- While the chocolate is cooling, combine the rest of the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a stand mixer and whip until stiff peaks form.
- Remove half of the whipped cream and set aside in a bowl. Carefully fold the cooled chocolate mixture into the remaining whipped cream until combined.
- Assemble the trifle by layering the bag of the chocolate chip cookies, then half of the whipped cream, another bag of the chocolate chip cookies, the chocolate mousse, a final bag of the chocolate chip cookies, and then the remaining whipped cream. Garnish with snowman cookies and rosemary, if desired. Chill until ready to serve.
Please note: This post was created in paid partnership with Fancypants Bakery. All opinions, images and content are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support this site.