Christmas gets egg nog, New Year’s Eve gets a champagne cocktail — but what’s our go-to Thanksgiving drink? I’m all for mixing up cocktails at family Thanksgiving celebrations, and my friends-giving parties tend to have a few drinks flowing too. A holiday as delicious as Thanksgiving (my second favorite holiday, actually! carbs!) deserves one, don’t you think? I started thinking this week about some of my favorite autumnal flavors that could make up a festive cocktail for friends-giving gatherings and a marrying of pomegranate (fresh seeds + IZZE Sparkling Pomegranate), sage leaves, and the herby flavor of gin felt like the perfect combination when served in festive flutes. Check out the full recipe below!
- IZZE Sparkling Pomegranate
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
- Sage leaves
- Rub a fresh sage leaf around the rim of a champagne glass
- Add 2 ounces of gin over ice to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously
- Pour chilled gin into a champagne flute over ½ tsp fresh pomegranate seeds
- Fill the rest of the glass with IZZE Sparkling Pomegranate and finish with a fresh sage leaf garnish
For more Friends-giving entertaining ideas, check out IZZE’s interactive instagram quiz to find out your friends-giving entertaining style.
Please Note: This post was sponsored by IZZE; all images, ideas and content are my own.
My roommate would love this – I have the gin if you bring the Izze 🙂
I can make that happen 😉
This sounds delicious! And the gold polka dotted glasses are the perfect extra detail 🙂
Thanks Kerri! They’re my favorite!
I love gin, and Izze soda, and you. All around, giant win.