I like to give my spring vegetable bounty an accompaniment that lives up to their fresh, crisp flavor; a homemade dip is the perfect balance for crudité. This garlic herb vegetable dip is simple to assemble and tastes best after the flavors combine for a bit in the refrigerator. While you could serve it with any veggies or potato chips, I opted for an all-green-display that would be perfect for serving on St. Patrick’s Day!
Green Garlic and Herb Dip.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt and black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and minced garlic.
- Fold in minced chives, dill, and parsley; taste and season with a dash of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve cold with vegetables or chips for dipping.