Warm toes.

As I was trudging through 2+ feet of snow snow this weekend I realized I’ve lived in Boston for 9 winters now, and every single year I have procrastinated buying appropriate footwear for these types of weather conditions. I finally broke down earlier this year and bought a pair of Hunter boots with fleece lining after my gazillionth pair of cheap wellies bit the dust. And let me just tell you, as I pulled on my boots and headed out into the storm it hit me, this is what being an adult feels like: having warm, dry toes. So bring on the cold and the slush Boston, I’m finally ready for you.

photoUntitled-2

6 responses to “Warm toes.

1. lifeonthesquares February 12, 2013 at 9:58 am

going to Boston this weekend! Brrr looks cold!

XO, Stefanie
    Life on the Squares

2. Heidi {Dooley Noted Style} February 12, 2013 at 10:25 am

I love my hunters but I can’t find my dang liners anywhere & dont want to buy something I know have already – looks like I will be taking apart my apartment to find those babies!

3. Mom's Living Leaner February 12, 2013 at 12:30 pm

lol! Purchasing snow boots was one of the first things I did prior to moving to Boston two years ago. Unfortunately, last winter was mild and so I only had the chance to bring them out once. I was sooo excited for NEMO and the opportunity to wear my boots again. Warm, waterproof feet makes you feel like a kid again and a strong desire to jump in the slush puddles

4. Kirby February 12, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Hunter boots are the best!

5. soanthro February 13, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Hunters were seriously the best investment, and my second-best investment was the liners I got for them right before Nemo hit! Love all the colors you rounded up!

6. Alyssa Loring (@ruffleandcurl) February 19, 2013 at 5:17 pm

I’ve lived in New England my entire life and just broke down and bought a NICE pair of snow boots last winter. I’m going to have to get some fleece inserts for my Hunters too- good idea!