Cran-Bourbon Fizz.

If you head on over to Style Me Pretty Living today you’ll see some pictures from a Crafts and Cocktails party my girlfriends and I threw to kick off the holiday season earlier this month. But before I share a few of my favorite pictures from the day, I thought I’d focus on the signature cocktail I whipped up for the event, priorities, right? I called it the Cran-Bourbon Fizz — just a little sweet and a little strong, a perfect combination if you ask me. And the cranberry and anise garnishes look so darn festive, don’t they? Full recipe below!
HolidayCrafts091 HolidayCrafts095 HolidayCrafts096 HolidayCrafts097 HolidayCrafts120 HolidayCrafts121

Cran-Bourbon Fizz

2 oz Bourbon
.75 oz Grenadine
Seltzer water
Cranberries
Star Anise
Ice

Mix bourbon and grenadine over ice and stir to combine.
Top the glass with seltzer water to taste.
Garnish with cranberries and star anise.

All images by Bring To Light Photography, floral design by Little Flower Cottage

7 responses to “Cran-Bourbon Fizz.

1. Tracey December 20, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Love those glasses! If you don’t mind me asking where are they from? I have been looking for a cute pair and those are perfect.

2. Pingback: Featured on SMP Living | Holiday Crafts & Cocktails Party » Bring to Light Photography Blog

3. domestikatedlife December 20, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Tracey — they are from Pier 1 last season, but if you look on C.Wonder they recently had very similar ones!

4. Stephanie December 20, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Beautiful photos! Any idea on sharing where your gold bracelet is from? I’ve been looking for one that have the gold balls on them. It’s so festive!! Thank you! ;0)

5. domestikatedlife December 20, 2013 at 1:58 pm

Stephanie — the bracelet is from Banana Republic (just a few weeks ago!)

6. Alex Hubbard (@AlexHubbard) December 20, 2013 at 3:08 pm

That sounds and looks delicious! Love this!! Can’t wait to check out the rest!

7. m December 22, 2013 at 5:37 pm

can u eat raw cranberries?