You didn’t think you could love a mimosa more than you already do, right? Well, prepare to be amazed. I’ve been participating in a little drink recipe contest with Better Homes & Gardens and Simply Juices, and I’m excited to announce I’m a finalist for the best recipe: A Frozen Berry Mimosa — everything you love about frozen drinks, combined with the greatest brunch cocktail a girl could ask for, the mimosa. The recipe for this tasty concoction is below, and if you’re feeling kind please head over to BHG to vote for my drink!
- 6 cups ice, split
- 1 cup Simply Orange Juice
- 1 cup Simply Mixed Berry Juice
- Fresh Mint
- Blend 3 Cups of Ice with 1 Cup of Orange juice, set aside.
- Blend 3 Cups of Ice with 1 Cup of Mixed Berry Juice, set aside.
- In a tall glass, layer orange juice mixture and berry mixture until glass is ¾ full.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with fresh mint.