You didn’t think you could love a mimosa more than you already do, right? Well, prepare to be amazed. I’ve been participating in a little drink recipe contest with Better Homes & Gardens and Simply Juices, and I’m excited to announce I’m a finalist for the best recipe: A Frozen Berry Mimosa — everything you love about frozen drinks, combined with the greatest brunch cocktail a girl could ask for, the mimosa. The recipe for this tasty concoction is below, and if you’re feeling kind please head over to BHG to vote for my drink!
Frozen Berry Mimosa
Recipe type: Cocktail
- 6 cups ice, split
- 1 cup Simply Orange Juice
- 1 cup Simply Mixed Berry Juice
- Fresh Mint
- Blend 3 Cups of Ice with 1 Cup of Orange juice, set aside.
- Blend 3 Cups of Ice with 1 Cup of Mixed Berry Juice, set aside.
- In a tall glass, layer orange juice mixture and berry mixture until glass is ¾ full.
- Top with prosecco and garnish with fresh mint.