While it may seem like the holiday season is months away, in blogger world we get started on our holiday projects early (in fact, I’m busy testing some thanksgiving recipes this week to prepare!). One thing getting my in that holiday mindset is the fact that a recipe I worked on for Family Circle Magazine, featuring Torani Syrups, Domino and C&H Sugar is out on newsstands today! I’m flipping through the pages and getting inspired for the coming months. Grab a copy and check out my sweet holiday creation inside, a Chestnut Praline Frappe!I combined the seasonal flavor of Torani Chestnut Praline syrup with cold brew coffee make a delicious frappe blended with ice. The drink was topped off with homemade whipped cream flavored with the Torani Chestnut Praline Syrup for a special touch, and top with freshly chopped nuts and a festive holiday straw. The chestnut praline whipped cream also makes a great addition to other seasonal holiday desserts; try the flavored topping on a slice of pie! Get the recipe below and bookmark it for the holiday season:
- 3 Tablespoons of Torani Chestnut Praline Syrup, divided
- 3 Cups of Cold Brew Coffee
- ½ Cup of Half and Half
- 4-5 Cups of Ice
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Confectioners Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Torani Chestnut Praline (Syrup?)
- Chopped pecans for garnish
- Prepare whipped cream by combining one tablespoon of Torani Chestnut Praline Syrup with whipping cream and confectioners sugar in a bowl. Whip with a hand mixer or immersion blender until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine remaining Torani Chestnut Praline Syrup with cold brew coffee, half and half, and ice in a blender. Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Pour frappe into glasses, top with whipped cream and chopped pecans before serving.
SHOP THE POST