I’m excited to share the launch of a new collaboration with my friends at Feather + Finn – a limited edition citronella candle collection designed for al fresco summer nights! The candles are handcrafted and poured by a local, woman-owned small business, and they’re made with nontoxic ingredients and eco-friendly 100% recycled glass vessels. They’re the kind of entertaining pieces that I use on my own summer tables, and am so excited for them to be on your patios and in your gardens this season too! We collaborated on a bright, fresh scent of orange blossom and lemongrass citronella, I love how the notes bring out the summery smells of my garden and subtly compliment the food I serve when I’m hosting friends and family. The scent was so delightful, that it inspired an Orange Blossom + Lemongrass Fizz cocktail that I created to match the candles. Shop the patio collection on the Feather + Finn website, and scroll down for the full cocktail recipe – cheers!
- 2 oz Hangar 1 Orange Blossom Vodka
- ½ oz Lemongrass Syrup
- Sparkling Blood Orange Soda
- Orange Peel, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour 2 ounces of Orange Blossom Vodka and ½ ounce of lemongrass syrup over the ice and shake well.
- Strain into a coupe and top with sparkling blood orange soda and garnish with a fresh orange peel.