Valentine’s Day Party.

Today seems like an appropriate day to share all of my Valentine’s Day girl’s night pictures. We had tons of fun, but then again, how can you not when the champagne is flowing and the cupcakes are stacked high? I’m still recovering from my sugar-high, I think Valentine’s Day dinner tonight will have to be something savory to balance my icing intake from the past few days. What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?

13 responses to “Valentine’s Day Party.

1. Morgan G February 14, 2011 at 10:38 am

My girlfriends and I made truffles yesterday! White Chocolate Cardamom and Dark Chocolate covered in Cocoa Powder and Cinnamon, delish.

2. Anne-marie February 14, 2011 at 11:29 am

Love that wee bar set-up with the pink lacquered tray and scrumptious-looking pretzels! I am in the mood for a nice big steak after all the sugar, as well!

3. FROM THE RIGHT BANK February 14, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Wow, everything look so pretty! Thanks for stopping by today and adding to the discussion. I really appreciate it!

4. joAnn February 14, 2011 at 1:40 pm

ooooh, looks like so much fun!! happy valentine’s day!!

xo,
    joAnn @ http://idratherbeshopping.wordpress.com

5. carlee February 14, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Love how your party turned out! I bet it was a blast. The cupcakes look delish.

6. LindsB February 14, 2011 at 1:47 pm

All in favor of the next Boston Blogger get-together being at Kates house?

I!!!!!

7. Aimee@ the Functional Space February 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Kate, That looks like an amazing (and beautiful!) spread. Your party must have been slammin’.

8. Crazy Agnus February 14, 2011 at 11:24 pm

Oh, your party turned out really cute!!! I am also quiteeee jealous of all that sugar-loving food :)

MMMM!

9. SeeSaw Designs February 15, 2011 at 12:03 pm

looks really delicious. all those cupcakes and candy… mmm. and i love the balloons, too.

10. karen@strictlysimplestyle February 15, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Great presentation, presentation is everything to me since I’m not a fabulous cook. Looks like a fun night.

11. susan@pocacosas February 16, 2011 at 3:38 pm

everything looks wonderful! :)

12. Things That Sparkle February 17, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Absolutely in love with your little set up! I had a girls Valentine’s Day party too! Here is how mine turned out: http://thingsthatsparkleblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/girls-valentines-day-dinner.html

Your pink leopard tablecloth is pretty much perfect!! Obsessed

13. Johanna February 21, 2011 at 2:46 pm

Oh my…this is lovely. What lucky girlfriends you have!