Macarons & Tinsel.

The snow started falling in Boston on Saturday and it made me feel like the holidays were officially here. I snagged some really cute metallic wrapping paper and tinsel bows while I was out shopping — I can’t wait to start wrapping presents with these. And Sunday I found the holy grail at Trader Joes: Peppermint Mocha macarons in a bright shocking pink — this box was just a ‘test’ to make sure they lived up to expectations for some holiday entertaining — and they certainly did!

photo (75)photo (74)

8 responses to “Macarons & Tinsel.

1. LindsB December 3, 2012 at 8:50 am

I think I need to head back to Trader Joes to get more of those little lovlies- they didnt last the evening around my house :)

2. little white whale December 3, 2012 at 11:28 am

I’m totally looking for these the next time I go to Trader Joe’s – yum!

3. Julie (@JulieLeah) December 3, 2012 at 11:37 am

I would be happy to join you for either – wrapping or eating!! Two pretty images that make me so happy the holidays are here!! xx, Julie

4. Liz December 3, 2012 at 12:26 pm

LOVE the gold dot paper! Where did you find it? I’m on the hunt for that exact paper for my wedding.

5. domestikatedlife December 3, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Liz, I found it at TJ Maxx!

6. Elizabeth // The Now December 3, 2012 at 4:01 pm

I love the paper! I bought some at Target already but love what you got!!! Those macarons sound delish. We are finally getting Trader Joes in Dallas!!

7. soanthro December 5, 2012 at 10:56 am

Such sweet little details, perfect for the holidays! And NEED to make a trip to Trader Joe’s now, I am always searching for macarons! xx

8. Natalie @ General Contractor, Az December 7, 2012 at 8:31 am

Macarons will look such attractive in shocking pink, I never knew it. Will try it this year. TJ, I am coming to you.