Red Carpet Cocktail.

Every party needs a signature cocktail, and an Oscar’s viewing party should be no exception. I mixed up a drink I’m calling the “Red Carpet Cocktail” just for the occasion. Pour a flute 3/4 of the way full of champagne and then add a few splashes of Rose’s grenadine for a colorful punch. Garnish with a cherry Twizzler wrapped around a bright red maraschino cherry and of course, a striped paper straw. (Looking for more Oscar’s Party ideas? Check out my post over on the Wayfair blog today!)Header ImageCocktailADSC_0039

7 responses to “Red Carpet Cocktail.

1. Alyssa Longobucco February 22, 2013 at 9:25 am

Sounds so yummy! Anything with champagne is good in my book!

2. Nicole February 22, 2013 at 11:33 am

Looks so delightful AND fun! If I’m ever in your area, I’m inviting myself over for a party. ;) Cheers to a great weekend!

3. Angelica Golden February 22, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Champagne cocktails are a must for Oscar parties! I love the cute paper straws.

4. Clair February 26, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I am such a sucker for a beautiful cocktail. Love your creativity!

It was great to meet you last night. Thanks so much for organizing!

5. JEN RAMOS March 7, 2013 at 2:24 pm

i have those straws! so cute to put them in red drinks…

Madebygirl.blogspot.com
    MadeByGirl.com

6. Greta Understand the Flooring Business February 1, 2014 at 3:54 pm

What Exactly Is the Price Of Carpeting Installment?

Carpet setup prices can fluctuate quite a
    lot all over the business, because of wide selection of providers, materials and quality standards.

To establish the price, you have to factor in work, materials, disposal,
    as well as the square-footage you need to cover.

The price of Work

Labor prices can fluctuate widely, less as a contractor
    operating out of their van will have a lot less overhead than a recognised
    firm and hence bill.