Bar Cart Styling.

I finally got around to doing a little bit of styling of my new Society Social bar cart, it’s a work in progress, but I felt like it was time to share a few snaps of what I’m working with!  I propped up a vintage painting that my parents gave us as a wedding gift, and culled together a bunch of pieces I already had scattered around our apartment, like a green lacquer tray from Target, my Kate Spade coasters (that coincidentally were a gift from Roxy of Society Social!), my Mrs Lilien Cocktail Book, and lots of little drink accessories, like striped straws and flamingo cocktail stirrers (what, you don’t have those lying around your house?).  I also added my new ‘shake, rattle, and roll’ cocktail shaker which I get a total kick out of! I need to hang a few more pieces on the wall above it, and I’m hunting on Etsy for some more vintage barware, but it’s getting there! I get so excited every time I turn the corner now and see it as I walk into the apartment — it makes me so happy!DSC_0003DSC_0001 DSC_0004DSC_0002

7 responses to “Bar Cart Styling.

1. lmd5ffs September 25, 2013 at 7:58 am

Ahhhhhhhh this looks incredible! You are the master of bar cart styling!

2. Girl on the Go September 25, 2013 at 9:43 am

Gorgeous!

3. Your favorite Godmother! September 25, 2013 at 9:50 am

Ok, I’m ready. When can we officially christen the bar?????

4. Lisa September 25, 2013 at 2:34 pm

This is so pretty! I found your account through Instagram. What a great blog!

5. sparkle sense September 25, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Seriously love everything about this!! So excited to have found your adorable blog :) XO Ashley http://www.sparklesenseblog.com

6. shell chic'd September 30, 2013 at 7:37 pm

SO jealous Kate, it’s just darling!! I have a makeshift bar “cart” I’m trying to get fixed up… will definitely be stealing some inspiration from you!