Bliss Celebrations.

Well this was one of those “oh-em-gee” moments! It was beyond surreal to open up the pages of a magazine and find our happy little wedding celebration in print. The lovely folks at Bliss Celebrations magazine shared our wedding pictures in their ‘curated color’ section, featuring the color palettes and inspiration behind the big day. It makes me so happy to see these pictures and know that the day came together exactly like the vision I had when I bought my kelly green wedding shoes that inspired it all. And I’m not going to lie, I brim with pride thinking they might help another bride find some inspiration for her wedding day too. Thanks to Bliss Celebrations for including us!

celebrations_cover_2014_LRCaptureCapture2Capture3

6 responses to “Bliss Celebrations.

1. Alex Hubbard (@AlexHubbard) March 31, 2014 at 9:23 am

That is SO cool! Your wedding was seriously dreamy; congratulations ladyfriend!

2. bklimestoner@aol.com March 31, 2014 at 9:44 am

Absolutely love the colors! Congrats!

3. Jaime Lynn (@laviejaime) March 31, 2014 at 10:14 am

so very exciting and well deserved, as your wedding was gorgeous! :)

4. elizabeth March 31, 2014 at 11:36 am

congrats! the execution of your color palette and wedding was genius! (the champagne cage chairs will forever be my favorite)

5. Anathalia March 31, 2014 at 11:58 am

So cool! Congratulations! These images are beautiful, Kate!

6. shell chic'd March 31, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Girlfriend you made me obsessed with not only this color combo, but the idea of getting married at a unique nautical setting like the Whaling Museum. SO excited for you, and so well deserved!