Tag Archives: giveaway
We have a very special holiday giveaway today; my friend and talented jewelry designer Katie Bartels is giving away one of her sparkly creations from her holiday collection to one lucky reader! With sparkly metallic beads and rich velvet ribbons, these pieces are perfect for dressing up a classic little black dress to wear to holiday parties!
- Just visit Katie’s website and leave a comment below telling me which velvet ribbon color you would choose for your gold Shira necklace.
- For an extra entry follow @DomestiKateBlog and @knbsparkle on twitter and leave another comment below.
- This giveaway will end at 5:00 PM EST on Friday, November 30th and is open to US residents only. Good Luck!
Entertaining a weekend guest can be a daunting task — even when it’s one of my closest friends or siblings visiting, I still find myself in prep-mode before their arrival. I’m usually fluffing pillows and tidying rooms, grabbing items at the grocery store, and putting out my best soaps and towels right up until the doorbell rings.
Does this sound familiar? Have some thoughts on this topic? Well if so, I’d love for you to join me tonight at 8pm for a #homemakerhappyhr Twitter chat hosted by Wayfair! We’ll be discussing tips and tricks for entertaining weekend guests, finding fabulous hostess gifts, and decorating guest bedrooms.
And to help you prepare for your own entertaining and decorating challenges, the nice folks at Wayfair are giving one lucky reader a $50 gift card!
To enter, leave a blog comment below with your email address. For extra entries you can:
Add a comment for each extra entry; I’ll announce the winner on Thursday night!
Etsy can be a treasure trove, but finding the treasure takes lots of time and patience. I felt super lucky when Judy Kaufmann, an illustrator from Barcelona, sent me a link to her etsy shop full of colorful prints — the treasure fell in my lap! I love her bright repetitive patterns and muted portraits of icons like Audrey Hepburn and Andy Warhol.
And you can have a piece of her work in your home, because Judy is kindly giving away any A4 print from her etsy shop to one of DomestiKatedLife’s readers!
- Simply visit Judy’s Etsy shop and leave a comment below letting me know which print is your favorite.
- For an extra entry tweet about the giveaway, mention @Domestikateblog and @judykaufmann and leave a comment below.
- This giveaway will end at 5:00 PM EST on Friday, May 25th and winners will be contacted via email. Good Luck!
UPDATE: GIVEAWAY CLOSED, thanks for entering!
Inmod is an online retailer of modern home goods and their site has a Design Studio feature that enables users to design and customize pillows and bedding. I got drawn into the design studio tool and admittedly spent a big chunk of time playing with all of the designs, fabrics, and colors — it’s really fun to experiment with different combinations. And one lucky DomestKatedLife reader has the chance to win their very own design your own Inmod pillow.
- To enter to win an 18″x18″ Design Your Own pillow, visit Inmod’s site and leave a comment below telling me what you make your custom pillow look like.
- For an extra entry Tweet the giveaway and mention @inmod and @DomestiKateBlog and leave an additional comment below.
- This giveaway will end at 5:00 PM EST on Monday, November 14th and is open to US residents only. Good Luck!
I’m a monogram addict — if you can put your initials on it, I’m a fan. So I’m super excited to be hosting a giveaway this week for an initial pendant necklace by the New England based jewelry design studio, Kendra Phillip. The line is designed by friends and Rhode Island natives, Kendra Pariseault and Phillip Sowa. The pair started the line with a necklace Phillip created for his sister’s wedding.
- To enter to win one an initial pendant necklace, just leave a comment below telling me letter you would choose for the pendant and why.
- For an extra entry Tweet the giveaway and mention @kendraparis and @DomestiKateBlog or like Kendra Phillip on Facebook and leave an additional comment.
- This giveaway will end at 5:00 PM EST on Friday, September 23rd and is open to US residents only. Good Luck!
As a big fan of their designs, I’m thrilled that Stella and Dot stylist Heather Stephens is giving one lucky DomestiKatedLife reader a chance to win a pair of earrings from their Fall Collection. You can choose from the Chantilly Lace earrings, the Clio Fringe earrings, or the Signature Clover Chandelier earrings.
- To enter to win one of these pairs of Stella and Dot earrings, just leave a comment below telling me which item you would choose, or what your favorite piece is on the Stella and Dot website.
- For an extra entry tweet the giveaway link and mention @DomestiKateBlog.
- This giveaway will end next week at 5:00 PM EST on Friday, August 19th and is open to US residents only. Good Luck!
I’m very excited to share Katie Bartel‘s jewelry designs on the blog today. Her collection is made up of pieces that incorporate pearls, gemstones, and wood; and her Etsy shop is chock full of colorful designs. Katie’s is also the author of an adorable blog; Passports and Pearls.
Katie is giving one lucky DomestiKatedLife reader a set of her coral and freshwater pearl earrings! They’re a perfect preppy accessory for summer parties by the beach.
- To enter to win these preppy earrings by Katie Bartels, just leave a comment below.
- For an extra entry tweet the giveaway link and mention @DomestiKateBlog .
- This giveaway will end at 5:00 PM EST on Friday, June 10th and is open to US residents only. Good Luck!
If you just can’t wait for the giveaway to end, DomestiKatedLife readers can now get 15% off on www.katiebartels.com, simple enter ‘JUNEsparkle’ at check out for the discount.