About 90% of the time when I ask my husband if he has any ideas for dinner, he replies “tacos?” (in case you’re wondering, the remaining 10% answer is always fajitas — clearly we were meant to be). I’ve never met a taco I didn’t like, but every staple dinner idea can use a little spicing up now and again. When Family Circle Magazine challenged me to create a new recipe using Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch, I had just the dish in mind! I created an easy dinner of pulled chicken tacos with tasty toppings and an extra kick with Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch Sour Cream. It’s the perfect combination of coolness and spice to bring tons of flavor to taco night. I loaded these up with my favorite toppings — big slices of avocados are a must, and I love scallions and red onions for some bite. Plus cheese, lots of cheese! If you need to sneak some more veggies in there, chopped up tomatoes and lettuce work too. Add a little Sriracha ranch sour cream to finish them off. You can check out the tacos in Family Circle, and get the full recipe below:HVR Siracha Ranch Tacos 1 HVR Siracha Ranch Tacos 2 HVR Siracha Ranch Tacos 4

Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch Tacos.
Serves: 8 Tacos
  • 4 Large chicken breasts
  • 1 Stick of butter
  • Taco seasoning packet
  • 1 Cup of corn
  • 1 Cup of black beans
  • ¼ Cup of Hidden Valley Sriracha Ranch
  • ¼ Cup of sour cream
  • 8 Soft taco shells
  • Taco toppings (avocados, chopped red onion, tomato, scallions, shredded cheese)
  1. In a large pot, add in chicken, butter, and water to just cover the contents.
  2. Bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
  3. Remove chicken from liquid, reserving ⅓ cup.
  4. Shred chicken and return to pot with reserved liquid and combine with taco seasoning; mix in corn and black beans.
  5. To make sriracha sour cream, combined equal parts sour cream and Hidden Valley sriracha ranch, refrigerate before using.
  6. Assemble tacos in soft taco shells with chicken filling, top with sliced avocados, chopped red onion, tomato, scallions, cheese, and 1 tbsp of sriracha ranch sour cream.

Please note: This post was sponsored in partnership with Hidden Valley and Family Circle, all opinions, images and recipes are my own (and yes, I ate that whole bowl of pub cheese).