Mixing up an apple cider margarita for fall festivities! It’s an autumnal twist on the classic margarita, bringing in some sweetness from the apple cider and the signature cinnamon sugar rim around the edge of glass tastes just like fall with each and every sip. Get the recipe below:
- 2 oz apple cider
- 1 ½ oz tequila blanco
- 1 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- ½ oz Grand Marnier
- Cinnamon and sugar, for the rim
- Cinnamon sticks, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare a serving glass by rimming it with a squeeze of lime and a cinnamon sugar rim; fill with ice. Combine tequila, apple cider, lime juice, and Grand Marnier in a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Shake well, strain into glass over ice. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
SHOP THE POST