This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Laura’s Lean. All opinions are 100% mine.
Kicking off the new year with some better eating habits after a LOT of indulging over the holidays. I’m starting by giving our taco night a healthier spin with these tasty taco bowls made with Laura’s Lean Beef! Laura’s Lean 92% lean or 96% lean is lower in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol than most other beef products, making it a great source of clean, lean protein for our family meals. To make these bowls, I skipped the usual taco shells and cheese, and made them instead with tons of fresh, wholesome ingredients like quinoa, roasted sweet potatoes, chopped up avocado, crunchy green spinach, Pico de Gallo and some Laura’s Lean Beef mixed with some taco seasoning – yum!
- 1 lb. Laura’s Lean Beef
- Taco Seasoning of your choice
- Quinoa, cooked
- Fresh Spinach
- Sweet Potatoes, cubed and roasted
- Pico de Gallo or Salsa of your choice
- Avocados, cubed
- Red Onions, finely minced
- Scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Lime, fresh squeezed for garnish
- Add beef to a pan and heat until cooked through, season with taco seasoning and set aside.
- Build your bowl with a scoop of cooked quinoa, cooked taco meat, and a heap of fresh spinach leaves. Top with roasted sweet potatoes, pico de Gallo, cubed avocados, and finely minced red onions and scallions. Squeeze a wedge of lime over the top and serve immediately.
Did you make your own pico de gallo? It looks super fresh and yummy!