I took a little poll recently on my instagram about some new blog post ideas, and one that got resounding positive feedback was Trader Joe’s hack recipes! I love Trader Joe’s and I rely on so many of their frozen foods, great sauces and specialty items for making quick and easy dinners at home. This recipe is one of those fast-fix meals, and the best part is that it can be made in one-pan for minimal clean-up. It starts with their popular cauliflower gnocchi, which gets added to the pan while still frozen and tossed with tomatoes, olive oil, herbs and seasonings. It roasts for about 30 minutes and tossing the ingredients once or twice mid-cooking helps everything get coated in the blistered tomato juices and ensures the gnocchi has a perfectly crisped outside and fluffy texture inside. It’s so simple to make I even had time to make it for a lunch last week! Get the full recipe below:
- 1 Bag of Trader Joe's Frozen Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 Cup of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1 Shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp of Garlic Powder
- ½ Tsp of Onion Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Parmesan Cheese, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a rimmed quarter baking sheet, combined frozen cauliflower gnocchi, halved tomatoes, and thinly sliced shallot. Drizzle ingredients with olive oil and season with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, tossing all of the ingredients with a large spatula 1-2 times to ensure even cooking.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese, serve immediately.
SHOP THE POST