My very Trader Joe’s inspired Thanksgiving recipe series wraps up today with an easy, no-bake, three-ingredient Thanksgiving dessert: Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles! Using a layers of chopped up frozen pumpkin cheesecake, crushed ginger snap cookies and whipped cream I created a delightfully simple but flavor-packed trifle to serve for holiday guests. Get the how-to below!
- Trader Joe's Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gingersnap Cookies
- Whipped Cream
- Chop Trader Joe's Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake into small cubes.
- Fill a ziplock bag with gingersnap cookies and crush with a rolling pin until they are finely crumbled.
- Layer the Trader Joe's Frozen Pumpkin Cheesecake bites, crushed gingersnap cookies, and whipped cream in glasses; chill until ready to serve.
- Top with additional whipped cream before serving.
SHOP THE POST