I have gotten really into making shrubs for my cocktail recipes over the past few months – I love that they can be made ahead and stored in the fridge for a long time! With the holiday season in full swing, I knew a cranberry-infused shrub was next on my experiment list. It’s as easy as combining the cranberries with equal parts water, apple cider vinegar and sugar in a jar and letting it all hang out in the fridge for a few days. When you’re ready to make your drink, add a splash of your infusion to a glass of chilled Prosecco and top it off with fresh rosemary sprigs and more festive red cranberries (frozen ones will keep your drink extra cold!). Get the full recipe below, and PS: These monogramed cocktail glasses are from my limited-edition collection with Wren Home! Shop the collection on wrenhome.com
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Cranberries, plus more for garnishing
- Fresh Rosemary Sprigs, for garnish
- Combine water, apple cider vinegar, sugar, and cranberries in a saucepan over medium heat, cook until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, strain out cranberries and cool in a container until ready to use.
- Pour about 1 oz of the chilled cranberry shrub into a glass, top with chilled prosecco and garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig and a few cranberries. Cheers!