My friends at Allrecipes magazine asked me to share my favorite salmon recipe on instagram this week, and I have the easiest weeknight dinner made with Mowi Atlantic Salmon! We make these Hoisin Glazed Salmon bowls, with rice and broccoli, almost every week. It’s my family’s favorite – everyone licks the plate- and it’s on the table in under 20 minutes! Get the full recipe below.
- 12 Oz MOWI Atlantic Salmon
- 2 Tbsp of Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Cups of White Rice, prepared
- 2 Cups of Broccoli, steamed
- 1 Tsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tsp of Butter
- Black Pepper
- Sesame Seeds
- Scallions, thinly sliced
- Sriracha, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet and spread the hoisin sauce over the top. Cook in the oven for about 12-15 minutes, until you reach your desired doneness. Once salmon is cooked, remove from oven and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- While the salmon is cooking, prepare the white rice as directed and steam broccoli. Toss the steamed broccoli with soy sauce, butter, and black pepper to taste.
- Assemble bowls: divide rice and broccoli into two bowls, top with cooked salmon and garnish with thinly sliced scallions. Optional: drizzle with sriracha!
Please note: This post was created in partnership with Allrecipes magazine for a paid instagram post. All opinions, images and content are my own. Thank you for supporting brands that support this site.