This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of BUBBA burger. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m excited to be partnering with BUBBA burger on a tasty burger recipe series this summer (check out the other posts here!) and we’re continuing our collaboration with Turkey burger recipe that’s going to be on non-stop rotation at our house this summer: a grilled Greek turkey burger served on warm pitas with all the toppings. And the best part, it’s an easy summer dinner that will be on the table in 20 minutes!BUBBA burger makes it super convenient to get this dinner on the table fast, from freezer to grill or skillet, they’re ready in about 10 minutes and they come in a variety of options to fit everyone’s food needs – beef, turkey and even plant-based veggie burgers! I love keeping the turkey burgers on hand in the freezer for those busy weeknights when I’m in a rush to get dinner on the table.I start by making the whipped feta tzatziki spread – just combine the tzatziki, crumbled feta, olive oil and salt and pepper (and fresh herbs if you have them) into a small food processor and pulse until the feta is smooth and well incorporated. Set it in the fridge to chill until you’re ready to serve it. Next, get the grill started and cook your Bubba Turkey Burgers. While they’re cooking, quickly prep cucumbers, tomatoes and kalamata olives with a quick chop. After you flip your burgers, during the last minute or two of cooking, add your pita bread to the grill to warm it up and get more of that tasty grilled flavor into your dish. Then I assemble the burgers in an open-face style, adding some of the whipped feta tzatziki spread to the pita and burger, and then topping with the chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, and olives. A little extra feta crumbled on top, and some fresh dill and parsley if you have it, makes for perfect finish! Get the recipe below, and PS: Click Here To Learn All About BUBBA
- 4 BUBBA Turkey Burgers
- 4 Small Pitas Or Naan Bread
- Cucumbers, Chopped
- Tomatoes, Chopped
- Kalamata Olives, Chopped
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Fresh Dill And Parsley, Chopped (Optional)
- Whipped Feta Tzatziki Spread
- 1 Cup Of Store-Bought Tzatziki
- ½ Cup Of Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Of Olive Oil
- Fresh Dill And Parsley (Optional)
- Make The Whipped Feta Tzatziki Spread: Combine The Tzatziki, Crumbled Feta, Olive Oil And Salt And Pepper (And Fresh Herbs If You Have Them) Into A Small Food Processor And Pulse Until The Feta Is Smooth And Well Incorporated. Set It In The Fridge To Chill Until You’re Ready To Serve It.
- Grill The BUBBA Turkey Burger To Your Desired Doneness. While The Burger Is Cooking, Quickly Chop Your Cucumbers, Tomatoes, And Olives. During The Last Minute Of Burger Cooking Time, Add Your Pitas To The Grill To Warm Them Up.
- Assemble The Burger On The Warmed Pita Spread With The Whipped Feta Tzatziki, And Then Top With Chopped Cucumbers, Tomatoes, And Olives. Sprinkle With More Crumbled Feta Cheese, And Fresh Dill And Parsley (Optional) Before Serving.